This is a photo of me on December 31 2015, as previously posted on ‘The Year That Was’
Here is my photo today, 18th of January 2016.
CHECK OUT MY HAIR AND EYEBROWS!! They came back woot woot.
Now, just waiting for my eyelashes to come through nice and long and luxurious (dreaming here but a girl can hope).
Bits of Information
- The chickens all have names – Steffie Forrester, Caroline and Brooke
- Brady has been depressed because of Steffie Forrester, Caroline and Brooke because I go into the coop without him and he is jealous
- It has been 18 days since I have consumed alcohol
- There are only six days until I will be enjoying a glass or two of bubbles with my girlfriends for our Annual Australia Day catch up which is being held on the 24th of January this year
- I am still waking up around 6am each morning (not by choice, my eyes just open and body is ready to get moving)
- I had to pluck my eyebrows two days ago because the little hairs are growing back
- My cow lick came back with my hair! grrrr
- I purchased Theracucumin as recommended to help ease the bone and joint pain associated with my new medication Tamoxifen and it is working!
2 thoughts on “My New Head”
You look beautiful Mrs W!! Xxxx
Isn’t it a gas to get hair again? You will be sooooo excited when it’s time for your first haircut!
And you never really appreciate eyebrows and lashes til you don’t have them ! (“You don’t know what you got til it’s gone”)!!!
Glad the tamox isn’t too bad so far! Xx