These questions were not chosen by me…..
- Who is your hero? – My hero is my Mum. She managed to give me the most amazing and wonderful childhood no matter what the situation. There were heaps of shitty and crappy times for her during my childhood but at the time, I had absolutely no idea of the struggles or sadness she was going through. I was happy, well cared for, clean and well fed. My Mum was and still is my Hero.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Right where I am. In the beautiful small town of the Adelaide Hills called Meadows.
- What is your biggest fear? Losing a loved one. I have been very lucky to have kept the most amazing and loved ones near and close. I dread the day that ends …..
- What is your favorite family vacation? We don’t do family vacations but in my childhood – it was Easter camping with the family, Aunts and Uncles, cousins and family etc, all at the empty spot in Lamaroo.
- What would you change about yourself if you could? I would change the fact I am having to deal with Breast Cancer, Chemo and general blugh.
- What really makes you angry? Lies, I bloody bloody hate lies. Super duper hate them.
- What motivates you to work hard? Dependance. People depending on me to get the job done. That is what motivates me. Oh, and energy. I kinda need that too 🙂
- What is your favorite thing about your career? It is a sole ownership job. I make the decision and it gets done. I don’t have anyone over my shoulder questioning my decision.
- What is your biggest complaint about your job? That I can’t work it right now (due to this whole cancer bizzo)
- What is your proudest accomplishment? Raising a daughter who is beautiful inside and out.
- What is your child’s proudest accomplishment? I am unsure of this answer.
- What is your favorite book to read? The Power of One – Bryce Courtenay
- What makes you laugh the most? Sam Wilkinson (Dr Hands) The love of my life
- What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? Gone Girl. Loved it. Thank you Accalia and Stacey for taking me to see not only this movie but to see it in gold class!!
- What did you want to be when you were small? An Actress… A Model,… A Police Woman
- What does your child want to be when he/she grows up? When Accalia was little, she wanted to be a cartoon voice.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? 100% Healthy
- What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? I used to love tennis and netball. I play neither now but if I could play 1, I would choose tennis.
- Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? A horse I think. I drive a car a lot, a bike is too much energy while I fight this cancer bizzo so a horse would be a nice change.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night? Give me a bottle of bubbles and I am your singing superstar. I think I would attempt ‘Blinded By The Light’ – You just need to get your panadol ready 🙂
- What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? I choose between easy listening and the top 40 one.
- Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Can I chose to clean the fridge of the bubbles please? ok fine, I will vacuum because we have a new vacuum cleaner
- If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? Well, thanks to my gorgeous cousins, I will soon have help to clean my house!! So yes, I chose the cleaning thank you
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Oh wow, thats a hard one. I am thinking a Lobster salad but having seen Cast Away, I saw how quickly he got sick of seafood. Can one get sick of Lobster and because I chose Lobster Salad, that means I get lettuce and capers and tomato and cucumber and such right? Yeah, lets go with Lobster Salad.
- Who is your favorite author? Bryce Courtney before his divorce. I have nothing against his 2nd wife but his writing seemed to change after his 1st divorce. I love his books being The Potato Factory, Tandia, The Power Of One, Jessica etc. Once he moved on to wife number 2, his books didn’t captivate me as much but I still love him R.I.P.